This little chapel is Coed Anghred, Monmouthshire. The date is about 1901 and there is an article about it in ECA Journal Vol 2 No. 2 Autumn 1986: The Burial Ground and Former Catholic Church at Coed Anghred by Mary Hopson. It was demolished in 1911 after only 70 years use. Members of Sylvia Dibbs family are buried there.
The other pictures show a little girl & some nuns & the inside of a church; Sylvia does not know the order of nuns nor the church, perhaps someone out there does.
All three photos come from an album collected about 1901, by a relative of Sylvia’s who went to Canada about that time. The album is now in the possession of a distant cousin in the USA.