Catholic Family History Society
Conference with AGM 1st October 2016
The Priory Rooms Conference Centre
40 Bull Street
Birmingham B4 6AF
10.00 – 10.30 am Registration and coffee
11.00 am Maggie Loughran, professional genealogy speaker and writer
Wills before 1858, especially those of Roman Catholics.
Bring your own interests in wills for discussion.
12.30pm Buffet lunch
2.30pm Dr Nick Baker, archivist at Princethorpe College, Warwickshire
Locating the archives of religious orders, followed by your
questions and contributions.
- Full access for people with restricted mobility and also parking
- Family History Help Desk available: bring your research enquiries
- Opportunity to meet other members and friends
- Opportunity to talk to the speakers
- Material for family or local history
- Travel, local parking, hotel and local studies information on request
- For details about the venue see theprioryrooms.co.uk
Tickets: £15, to include lunch and all refreshments, from email@example.com
A member of the Federation of Family History Societies